Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Varun Vishnubhatla: Bio


I'm Varun Vishnubhatla, the founder of TVA Tutoring and a rising senior at the Loudoun County Academy of Science and Briar Woods High School. I founded this tutoring program because I like to help others learn math and science concepts if they are genuinely interested. I want to help them be the best that they can be.  I plan to go to medical school to specialize in neurodegenerative disorders and minor in biomedical engineering. I have a strong interest in chemistry, biology and calculus.


At school, I've taken a variety of difficult classes. Currently at the Academy of Science I am working on a two year research project on the use of electrospun nanofibers as suitable hosts for antibodies. Over the summer, I decided it wouldn't be fair to keep this knowledge to myself and not share it. I started this, and decided to spread the knowledge. It also wouldn't be fair to make people pay for information. It should be free! After all, I never paid for it. It's good to give back to the community which gave so much to me.

If you'd like any more information about me, my school, my research, or have any questions about TVA Tutoring feel free to email me here

Favorite quote: "Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something -  your gut, destiny, life, karma...whatever." -Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment