Monday, March 5, 2012

Anudeep Mangu: Bio

Hi, I'm Anudeep Mangu, a tutor at TVA tutoring!  I am a Junior at Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology.  I am very excited to teach anybody who is willing to learn.  I am pursuing a career in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, due to my interest in physics, electronics, computer science, and mathematics.  As part of my research at TJ, I am planning of researching Optical and Electromagnetic Phenomena, as they can be researched using engineering concepts that I am interested in.  I plan on continuing similar lines of research later in my life as well.


I want to teach because I feel that having knowledge or interest isn't enough.  I want to give the knowledge to others, so they can lead productive lives as well.  I am really looking forward to teaching and helping as many people as I can!  If you have any questions about me personally, email me here.



Favorite Quote: "We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment